My name is Seva Simran Kaur (Eve de Meza). I was born in 1940 and have been doing yoga since 1973 and teaching since 1985. In 2001 I re-trained as a Kundalini Yoga teacher, Level 1 with SKY then did Level 2 with Shiv Charan Singh. I have now completed Kundalini Yoga Level 3, the 21 Stages of Meditation. I did this course at Yoga Borgo, in Italy from 2-8th November 2015 with Sada Sat Singh Khalsa and Sada Sat Kaur. I now practise and teach Kundalini Yoga exclusively. I am also a qualified children's yoga teacher and practise Sat Nam Rasayan healing. I have experience of teaching yoga in a prison and have worked with disadvantaged children and the elderly. I am currently training in Deep Memory Process with Roger Woolger and am offering past life regression therapy.
I am a keen musician, playing piano and percussion and live and teach in North London.
About this site
Growing young is not meant as either a contradiction in terms or a quick-fix trip to youth! I once told a friend that I felt I was getting younger, not older. I had a sense of great joy and love at being alive and felt a spring in my step and a feeling of lightness. This led me to the idea of running a workshop called Growing Young. I believe that through our grace and the love we share, we can all feel an infinite spark that is ever-youthful.
- Phone - 020 8888 7080
- Mobile - 07989 936048
- E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Sat Nam Rasayan - UK website for Sat Nam Rasayan healing.
- Sun Yoga - Resource for children's yoga.
- Karmic Astrologer - Evolution of the soul through the birth chart.
- Daily Zen 2007
- Gurudham Kaur's Yogic Blog
- Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre, Ireland - Yoga weekends and yoga week long holidays all year round on the west coast of Ireland. 2 hours to the yoga centre from London airports.
- Deep Memory Process
The following sites may also be of interest to you: